Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £7.72
Natural food sources of biotin include pulses, nuts and fish.
Functions of Biotin:
- Biotin contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Biotin contibutes to normal psychological function
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucus membranes
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one to four tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Biotin (as d-Biotin).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No Added Sugar or Salt.
No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.