Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £28.48
Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protaction of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each 1/2 teaspoonful of Vitamin C Powder contains:|
|Vitamin C||2,500mg 4,167%|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful daily, mixed in water or juice, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C Powder (as Ascorbic Acid).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No Added Salt or Sugar.
No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.