Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £14.98
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti- Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Silicate), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine, Carnauba Wax), Colour (Titanium Dioxide).
Food supplements must not be usedas a substitute for a varied andbalanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No added Salt or Sugar.
No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.