Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £9.67
Magnesium citrate is the best non-food form of magnesium. Citrates are readily absorbed into the blood stream via the pyruvate cycle.
Functions of Magnesium:
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normla bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Three caplets contain:||%EC RDA*|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take three caplets daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No added Salt or Sugar.
No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.