Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £11.47
Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protaction of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Quercetin belongs to a group of plant pigments known as bioflavonoids.
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Two capsules contain:||%EC RDA*|
|Vitamin C||1,400mg 1,750%|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
|**No RDA established|
Take two capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Quercetin, Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Colour (Titanium Dioxide)), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Contains (or contains an ingredient/s derived from) sulphites.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No added Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine, No Corn
Always read the label.