Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £4.12
Effervescent tablets allow for fast absorption of Vitamin C into the blood stream.
Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each Effervescent Viatmin C tablet with sweeteners contains||%EC RDA*|
|Viatmin C||1,000mg 1667%*|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance|
One a day.
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Inulin, Calcium Carbonate, Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Saccharin, Aspartame), Flavourings, Colour (Beta Carotene).
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
Phenylketonurics - contains Phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.