Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £3.82
Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood.
Functions of Iron:
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|Vitamin C||60mg 75%|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumerate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Close tightly and keep out of sight and reach of children. Contains Iron, which can be harmful to children in large doses. In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or nearest Hospital Casualty Department immediately.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No added Salt or Sugar.
No Milk, No Corn, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.