Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £11.98
Folic Acid is part of the water soluble B vitamin complex. Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended for women trying to conceive and pregnant women up until the 12th week of pregnancy.
Functions of Folic Acid:
- Folic Acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folic Acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Folic Acid contributes to normal blood formation
- Folic Acid contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to normal psychological function
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Folic Acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Folic Acid has a role in the process of cell division
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|Folic Acid||400ug 200%|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Maltodextrin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Folic Acid.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.