Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £5.98
Niacin is a water soluble B vitamin naturally found in lean meats, fish, peanuts, mushrooms, brown rice and brewer's yeast.
Functions of Niacin:
- Niacin contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucus membranes
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|Niacin||100mg NE 625%|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No added Salt or Sugar.
No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.