Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £4.48
Functions of Vitamin C:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protaction of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|Vitamin C||250mg 313%|
|Rose Hips||1.0mg **|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance **No RDA established|
Take one to eight tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Rose Hips Powder.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.