Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £5.08
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble B vitamin naturally found in fish, mussels, meat, dairy produce and organ meats, so this nutrient is often supplemented by vegetarians and vegans.
Functions of Vitamin B12:
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|Vitamin B12||25µg 1,000%|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one to five tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No added Salt or Sugar.
No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Corn, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.