Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £14.98
Easy to take herbal iron supplement. Iron is the most abundant mineral in the blood.
Functions of Iron:
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron has a role in the process of cell division
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Typical Amounts Per 100g|
Directions:Take two teaspoons (10ml) daily, before your meal. Children 6 to 12 years of age: Take one teaspoon (5ml) daily, before your main meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Fructose syrup (extracted from Chicory Root), concentrated prune juice, water, concentrated apple juice, concentrated whortleberry juice, iron gluconate, dry nettle extract (urtica dioica L. - 16.6 mg/10ml), vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B12 (as cyanoccobalamin), folic acid, maltodextrin.
Contains (or contains an ingredient/s derived from) wheat/gluten, soya, nuts, celery, lupin and sesame seeds (from potential cross contamination)