Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £27.97
A one-a-day, high potency zinc supplement.
Functions of Zinc:
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one tabletdaily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Zinc Gluconate, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), SodiumCarboxymethylcellulose, Anti-CakingAgents (Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Glycerine, Sodium Citrate.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.