Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £12.07
Recent research has identified the importance of vitamin D to health.
Sunlight is necessary for the synthesis of vitamin D3, which is produced underneath the skin following sun exposure. Vitamin D is also found naturally in salmon, mackerel, sardines, milk, eggs, beef and liver.
Consumers should consider taking a daily 10mcg vitamin D supplement if they are of Asian origin, rarely get outdoors or are housebound, wear clothes that cover all of their skin when outdoors, or eat no meat or oily fish.
Functions of Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption /utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division.
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Each tablet contains:||%EC RDA*|
|Vitamin D 25µg||(1,000 I.U.) 500%|
|*RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Starch, Sucrose, Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin D3, Tricalcium Phosphate, Emulsifier (Acacia Gum).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No added Salt. No Milk, No Corn, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine, No Soya.
Always read the label.