Sale: Buy One Get One Half Price Vitamins & Supplements
Buy 2 For £9.67
Functions of Magnesium:
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normla bones and teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
|Flavour||Potency||Quantity||Product No||Per Unit||RRP||NOW|
|Two tablets contain:||%EC RDA*|
|*RDA=Recommended Daily Allowance|
Take two tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Gluconate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Guaranteed Free Of:
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
No added Sugar or Salt.
No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Always read the label.