2. All members of the Programme must be resident in the UK and aged 16 years or over.
3. You can register for the Programme in any UK Holland & Barrett store, online and via mail order.
4. The Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life card ("H&B RFL card"), in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life key fobs may be used by anyone who is resident at the same registered address as the member.
5. Members are only entitled to one Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life account each. Holland & Barrett reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at anytime.
6. Your H&B RFL card is personal to you. We do not issue additional H&B RFL cards for your account, but your family and friends can of course apply for their own H&B RFL cards.
7. The Programme is only for personal and consumer use. H&B RFL cards and key fobs cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
8. H&B RFL cards and key fobs can only be used for purchases from UK Holland & Barrett stores and for purchases made online at www.hollandandbarrett.com or via mail order.
9. Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons and points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
10. To receive full membership benefits of the Programme, including reward coupons, members must activate their card online at www.hollandandbarrett.com/signup or via their nearest UK Holland & Barrett store. Members who experience difficulties with this process should call the Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life helpline on 0844 736 1128.
11. Members must register their personal details and keep Holland & Barrett informed of any changes. Holland & Barrett cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or coupons incurred as a result of out of date details. New cards that are not activated within one year of being received and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for one year will be removed and any points or coupons forfeited.
12. The safe keeping of H&B RFL cards, key fobs and coupons remains the responsibility of the Rewards for Life member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. username and password. Holland & Barrett cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
13. Holland & Barrett may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the Programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- 1. any abuse or attempted abuse of the Programme;
- 2. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Programme; or
- 3. any behaviour relating to Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life or Holland & Barrett that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
14. Members can choose to leave the Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme members forfeit the right to any points or coupons already accrued or issued.
15. Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the Programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
16. Members may be able to acquire the points or coupons of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
18. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny. We will not exchange Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the Programme. We will display notices in stores and at www.hollandandbarrett.com advising members of changes.
19. Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life points can be earned at UK Holland & Barrett stores and for purchases made online at www.hollandandbarrett.com or via mail order. The current introductory rate of points collected is 4 points for each full £1 of expenditure, after any discounts have been applied. Points will be collected on all purchases over £1.
20. To be awarded points, members must spend £1 or above on qualifying products in a single transaction. During time of point promotions or special offers, the amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
21. Members must present their H&B RFL card or key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in stores. It may be possible for members who forget to do this at the time of the transaction to have their points added manually at the store, but this cannot be guaranteed if the customer has not activated their card. Upon production of a valid receipt, provided the receipt belongs to the claiming member, relates to their personal expenditure and is produced within 14 days of the original transaction date, it may also be possible to manually add points for a transaction to the member's account. All queries of this nature should be referred to the H&B RFL helpline by calling 0844 736 1128. Points may only be claimed for up to two transactions or receipts per day. Receipts may need to be posted, faxed or emailed and guidance on this will be provided by the H&B RFL Helpline.
22. Members will be required to quote their H&B RFL card number to collect points on purchases made through any catalogue, phone or online transaction.
23. Certain products may be excluded from the Programme at the discretion of Holland & Barrett from time to time, particularly those which are the subject of other promotional activity.
24. Members can earn a maximum of 30,000 points in any one collection period.
25. During any double points and other events, in store, online or on mail order members will receive the promotional rate of points only. The normal rate of points at that time will not be awarded in addition to the promotional points.
26. Holland & Barrett may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be treated as abuse of the Programme.
27. Holland & Barrett is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
28. If you fail to present your H&B RFL card when receiving a refund, we will deduct the points from your H&B RFL card the next time you present it in stores.
29. When returning goods purchased from www.hollandandbarrett.com, unless you are requesting an exact replacement for your return, any H&B RFL card points collected on those items will be deducted from your H&B RFL card.
30. Points have no value until converted into coupons at the end of a collection period.
31. Holland & Barrett is under no obligation to award Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life points other than for qualifying transactions.
32. Points will be awarded for any shipping / delivery charges incurred for online and direct mail orders.Rewards for Life Coupons
33. Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life coupons ("H&B RFL coupons") will be sent, with a statement to members who have accumulated total points above the qualifying threshold at the end of each collection period. The current minimum qualifying threshold to receive a coupon is 50 points.
34. Holland & Barrett is under no obligation to send a statement by post.
35. The value of H&B RFL coupons given by Holland & Barrett will be based on the number of points that a member has collected by the end of the last day of the collection period. Collection periods may vary at Holland & Barrett's discretion.
36. Points values at the end of the collection period will be converted into reward coupons in 50 pence increments. Any points that remain following conversion (because they are either below the qualifying threshold or above the value of the reward coupon) will be 'carried forward' as the starting balance for the next collection period. 'Carried forward' points will expire after one year if the account has not been used within that period.
37. H&B RFL coupons are valid for 3 months from date of issue and are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons that are lost or mislaid may be reissued with the original expiry date, provided they have not been redeemed previously. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the coupons.
38. Holland & Barrett may restrict the use of the rewards coupon to selected products and exclude products which may be included in other promotional activity.
39. Each H&B RFL coupon must be used in full in one transaction and no change will be given. The coupon can be used as part payment towards product(s) of a higher value provided the balance of the payment is covered by another suitable method.
40. If a product you purchase using a rewards coupon is unsatisfactory, please return it to any Holland & Barrett store. If necessary, we will re-credit your account with the correct number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.General
41. Points awarded at the time of a transaction or coupons already issued may be removed or cancelled if Holland & Barrett determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice given or action taken by our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
42. The Programme is operated by Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd, Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH.
43. These terms and conditions are correct as of 1st January 2012 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Holland & Barrett reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Programme following such a change will have accepted the amended terms and conditions.
44. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
45. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions available in stores may not reflect recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions for the Programme can be found at www.hollandandbarrett.com or can be provided in writing by contacting the H&B RFL helpline on 0844 736 1128.
1st January 2012
Holland & Barrett and Merlin Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1) The prize draw and 2 for 1 voucher offer is promoted by Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd, Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH ("The Promoter").
2) This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
3) Every transaction made using an activated Holland & Barrett Rewards for Life card between 8th July 2013 - 29th September 2013, in store, online or by mail order, will obtain a single entry into the weekly and VIP prize draw. Multiple entries are permitted, but only one entry permitted per qualifying transaction. Each transaction will also qualify for a 2 for 1 UK attraction voucher.
4) The Rewards for Life points prize draw runs weekly. All valid entries received each week will be entered into a weekly draw over the duration of the prize draw period. Those entries received for one weekly draw will not roll over into subsequent weekly draws. For the purpose of this prize draw, a week runs from 12.00am Sunday to 11.59pm Saturday.
5) 10 winners per week will be awarded 1000 Rewards for Life points worth £10 in reward coupons, within 14 days of the weekly draw in which they won the points.
6) The points will be awarded to the Rewards for Life account which was used for the winning transaction and will be converted into a reward coupon on the subsequent mailing.
7) The 2 for 1 voucher will be issued on behalf of Merlin and will be subject to availability. For full 2 for 1 voucher terms and conditions please see the voucher terms and conditions.
8) The VIP prize draw is open until midnight on 29th September 2013 (the "Closing Date") and all entries made before will be entered into the Prize Draw for a chance to win one of four VIP breaks.
9) There will be four VIP prize draw winners in total, all of whom must be 16 or older or have signed authorisation form from a parent or guardian who must be in attendance for the break. Each winner will be allocated either:
- 1 of 2 VIP breaks to Alton Towers Resort for up to four people, including two-days access to the Theme Park (this includes a one day Fastrack Adventurer ticket per person*, a VIP viewing of Ice Age The 4D Experience**, and a VIP meet and greet with the Ice Age characters**), one day entry into the Alton Towers Waterpark, breakfast, and a one-night stay in an Ice Age themed bedroom in the Splash Landings Hotel OR;
- 1 of 2 VIP breaks for up to four people in London, including a two night stay at a Central London 4 star hotel, breakfast, £150 D&D London restaurant dining vouchers and a VIP tour of Madame Tussauds London***.
*Fastrack Adventurer pass is valid for use once on Sonic Spinball; The Flume; TH13TEEN and Runaway Mine Train. **Locations and times must be confirmed at time of booking. ***Only available from 6pm, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays between January to November.
10) Competition prize must be claimed and experience taken by 30th June 2014 at Madame Tussauds London and between 29th September 2013 - 1st November 2013 or 1st April 2014 - 30th June 2014 at Alton Towers Resort. Each prize will be allocated and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize.
11) The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel arrangements, costs, travel documentation, facilities at the attractions, all alcoholic drinks, meals and beverages, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, and any other costs, charges, taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winner in claiming the prize.
12) Additional guests that visit the attractions on the day will be required to pay the full entry price along with any additional costs that may be incurred.
13) Dates must be mutually agreed between the winner and the relevant attraction. The attraction shall have the right to approve or disapprove the selected dates in its absolute discretion. Each break is subject to availability. Weekends, events and peak periods may be unavailable.
14) Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Merlin Entertainments Group, Holland & Barrett and any other companies associated with the competition.
15) No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
16) The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and The Promoter's decision is final. All winners will be notified by email, post or phone. Only winners will be contacted. All winners will be contacted by the email address, postal address or phone number they provided when they activated their reward for life card, where possible.
17) Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, The promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
18) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. If the winner chooses not to accept such alternative prize, the prize shall lapse and the individual attraction is under no obligation to negotiate further with the winners or enter into any further correspondence in this respect.
19) This prize is not valid for use in conjunction with any other offer, concession or online/call centre booking.
20) Alton Towers Resort and Madame Tussauds London reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
21) Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
22) Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at the Alton Towers Resort. Visitors 15 and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at Madame Tussauds London. The Waterpark operates a strict adult to child regulation to comply with health and safety standards. 1 child 4 years and under can be accompanied by a person over the age of 16. 2 children aged 5 - 9 years can be accompanied by a person over the age of 16.
23) All elements of the prize are being provided by Merlin Entertainments Group, and Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd is acting solely as the promoter of the prize draw. Winners of the prizes will be subject to the terms of entry at the relevant Merlin Entertainments Attraction. See attraction websites for more details. The prize and terms and conditions are subject to change and availability.
24) The winner and their companions agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Merlin Entertainments Group or Holland & Barrett relating to any post-winning publicity.
25) A list of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request to Holland & Barrett Retail Ltd, Rewards for Life, Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH. Winners may be required to participate in non-paid publicity relating to the prize draw.
26) No purchase necessary - If you are a customer from Northern Ireland, you can enter the prize draws and receive a 2 for 1 voucher by sending your name, address and Rewards for Life card number clearly stating Swipe to Win to: Rewards for Life, Holland & Barrett Retail Limited, Samuel Ryder House, Barling Way, Eliot Park, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 7RH. England.
Merlin 2 for 1 Voucher Terms and Conditions 2013
Voucher entitles holder to one FREE ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult.
1. If the holder of the voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket to the Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK, Warwick Castle, Madame Tussauds London or Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Eye or SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries in the UK ("SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries") (excluding SEA LIFE centre Manchester &,SEA LIFE London Aquarium), then s/he may take with him/her ONE OTHER PERSON who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
2. Voucher is valid UNTIL, 24th of Oct 2013 at THORPE PARK, 8th of November 2013 at the Alton Towers Resort, and 31st of Dec 2013 at Warwick Castle, Madame Tussauds London or Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Eye and SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries. EXCLUDING, 26th Oct - 3rd Nov and 25th Dec 2013 at The Blackpool Tower Eye and 25th Dec 2013 at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, Warwick Castle & Madame Tussauds London or Blackpool and any special events/hotel events/concerts at all Attractions. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE - CHECK OPENING DATES & TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE.
3. Adult is 12 & over at the Alton Towers Resort, THORPE PARK, & Warwick Castle, 15 & over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, The Blackpool Tower Eye and Madame Tussauds Blackpool, and 16 & over at Madame Tussauds London.
4. Child free entry is under 3 years at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, The Blackpool Tower Eye and Madame Tussauds Blackpool and under 4 years at Warwick Castle, the Alton Towers Resort and Madame Tussauds London. Visitors under 1 metre in height enter THORPE PARK free of charge.
5. Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. disabled, senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, on-line tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
6. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time at the Alton Towers Resort & THORPE PARK, Fast Track Entrance at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries or Priority Access/Entrance at Madame Tussauds or The Blackpool Tower Eye. The voucher is not valid at the Hotels, Waterpark, Spa or Golf Attraction at the Alton Towers Resort, or THE CRASH PAD at THORPE PARK - an additional cost applies.
7. Secondary Attractions at Warwick Castle (the Castle Dungeon & Merlin: The Dragon Tower) are strictly subject to availability.
8. Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator.
9. Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
10. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
11. Features and/or creatures shown on the voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
12. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to THORPE PARK, Alton Towers Resort & Warwick Castle.
13. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
14. Visitors 12 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over at THORPE PARK. Visitors 12 years and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at the Alton Towers Resort & Warwick Castle. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries. Visitors 15 and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over at Madame Tussauds and The Blackpool Tower Eye. All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below for the latest information.
15. For further queries on voucher terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras). For Attraction information please visit www.altontowers.com, www.THORPEPARK.com,
www.warwick-castle.com, www.visitsealife.com, www.madametussauds.com/london,