- Remove butter from fridge to soften at room temperature. Heat oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4.
- Grease a cookie sheet or line with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together 125g of softened unsalted butter and 1 egg until fluffy.
- Add the entire jar of cookie mix while stirring until well blended. Roll cookie dough into 4-5cm balls and place onto baking sheets leaving enough room for cookie to expand on tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges start to brown. Cool on baking sheets, then transfer to cool on wire racks.
Gluten Free Self-raising Flour, Belgian Milk Chocolate Drops 27.7% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Light Brown Sugar, Caster Sugar, Plain cinder toffee 5% (sugar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda, rice flour), Salt.
For allergens see ingredients in bold.
May contain traces of sesame seeds and nuts.
Although we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that product information is accurate, we are reliant on information from the manufacturers and suppliers. Ingredients and place of manufacture can change; and products may be manufactured or stored in an environment where allergens are present. You must check all packaging and labels carefully on each occasion before consuming/using the products to ensure they are free from the allergens you are avoiding.