1. Half fill your kettle and boil
2. Unplug it when it’s finished
3. Pour the contents of one sachet into your kettle and leave for 30 minutes
4. Rinse thoroughly
100% Citric Acid.
Keep out of kids’ reach. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, flush immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if any symptoms persist. Seek medical advice if swallowed.
Although we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that product information is accurate, we are reliant on information from the manufacturers and suppliers. Ingredients and place of manufacture can change; and products may be manufactured or stored in an environment where allergens are present. You must check all packaging and labels carefully on each occasion before consuming/using the products to ensure they are free from the allergens you are avoiding.