Eden Organic Carrot Juice £3.75

Size:

750 ml 

Description

show more
show less

Nutritional Information

Nutritional Information

show more
show less

Additional Info

Ingredients:

Gluten free.

Free from:

Organic Carrot Juice (99%), Lemon Juice (1%).Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.

Disclaimers:

Always read the label.

show more
show less

Free from

Free from

Celery Free
Cereal Free
Crustaceans Free
Egg Free
Fish Free
Gluten Free
Kiwi Free
Lupin Free
Milk Free
Mollusc Free
Mustard Free
Nut Free
Peanut Free
Sesame Seed Free
Soya Free
Sulphites Free
Wheat Free
Peanut & Nut Free

Ratings & Reviews

The views expressed below are the opinion of Holland & Barrett customers. Holland & Barrett does not endorse these views, nor should they be regarded as health claims or medical advice. Find out more

Eden Organic Carrot Juice is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from always packed lovely and delivery was on time carrot juice was good quality and nicely priced. The bottles were packed securely nd the delivery was on time s it always is.
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very good My husband has a glass of carrot juice every day. This is ideal.
Date published: 2017-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great This carrot juice is great, very tasty and excellent value.
Date published: 2017-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Eden carrot juice A very refreshing crisp taste, nice just before or with a meal.
Date published: 2016-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great tasting carrot juice and it's organic too ! The best aspect of Eden's pasteurised juice is that it contain's 99.9% organic carrots, the other 0.1% is lemon juice. Great taste too.
Date published: 2016-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Carrot Juice unless you juice your own! This is my favourite ready-juiced carrot juice. So good in fact that I no longer juice my own from fresh carrots. I have a large glass of this with my main meal every day.
Date published: 2015-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Eden organic carrot juice Best there is. Thankfully h&b continue to stock it! I mix it 50:50 with apple juice and have with lunch each day
Date published: 2013-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It arrived quickley. It was delicious. Very good product. Well packed. So pleased to find it being sold by you.
Date published: 2013-11-01
  • y_2017, m_3, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_, sid_60061545, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=HELPFULNESS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_hollandbarrett