For oral use. Adults: Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Each coated tablet contains 100mg of Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale Weber ex Wigg.), 18mg of extract (as dry extract) from Uva-ursi lead (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.) (equivalent to 45mg og Uva-ursi leaf) Extraction solvent: methanol 30% v/v, and 15mg of extract (as dry extract) from Buchu leaf (Agathosma betulina L.) (equivalent to 45mg of Bachu leaf) Extraction solvent: water. Also contains sucrose.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not take if you:
- Are allergic to any of the acitve ingredients of plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) -family such as daisies, marigols, artichokes or any of the other ingredients
- Are under the age of 18 years, or elderly
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Have any obstructions or inflamation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, or any other biliary disorders, any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer
- If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
- Are already taking a medicine of water retention
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practicioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve afyer one week.