For oral short-term use only.
Adults and older people: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, immediately after food. Swallow the whole capsule with water. Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. The maximum dose is 2 capsules per day. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Each hard capsule contains 427mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne, radix) (equivalent to 1493mg-2133mg of Devil’s Claw root). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
Do not take this traditional herbal medicine if you are:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby
- Allergic to Devil’s Claw or any of the inactive ingredients in this traditional herbal medicine
- Suffering from or have had duodenal or stomach ulcers
Consult a qualified healthcare professional e.g. a doctor or pharmacist if you:
- Have heart problems and want to take this traditional herbal medicine
- Have joint pain accompanied by swelling or redness of the joint, or a fever Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this traditional herbal medicine.