Holland & Barrett Magnesium with Zinc Tablets £6.59

  • Description
  • Nutritional Info
  • Additional Info
  • Delivery Info


Nutritional Information

Additional Info

Our promise to you:

Holland & Barrett products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!


Take two tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.


Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine, Carnauba Wax).

Free from:

No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.

Advisory information:

Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.


Always read the label.

Select Size Size

Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 12 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Only 4% of Magnesium oxide is absorbed It was only when I got these tablets home that I discovered that the Magnesium was in the form of Magnesium oxide. Only approximately 4% of Magnesium oxide is absorbed in the gut, the remaining 96% passes unchanged through the intestine. Hence the laxative effaces of Magnesium oxide. To say that 2 tablets provides 71% of the EC-RDA is being 'economical with the truth'. In terms of bioavailability it is only 3%. (Probably the best absorbed Magnesium salt is Magnesium glycinate) 15 September 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fantastic product Only reason I gave it 4/5 is I found these very rough edged/powdery making them grip my throat as I swallow them. Re-ordered another 2 bottles though - why? They work. Used to suffer wicked cramps as a bodybuilder - the magnesium really helps with this, and mostly cramp free these days (95% reduction from magnesium). Great for CNS recovery too and the Zinc is for that nice Test boost. Recommend for the benefits, but if you have trouble swallowing tablets - maybe source a softer option. Maybe I got a bad shape batch? Side Note: Stop complaining about bottle size. H&B use the same bottles throughout, and because some pills etc are bigger than others they make a "one size fits all" approach for many products. Some fill the bottle, some don't. It keeps the prices down! Having many custom bottle sizes means extra cost on all those different conveyor systems! 17 April 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by absolutely splendid Good value - buy one get one for 1p - recommended to 2 friends who purchased. Find that I sleep better and don't suffer so much from muscle cramps. 18 February 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Magnesium with Zinc Always been satisfied with these, and their apparent ease of absorption into my body (although I realise this will be different for everyone). I particularly like the new, smaller, tablet size. 24 June 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by expensive I need magnesium daily and can only swallow tablets hence I am obliged to buy these. The caplet (torpedo) type is difficult to take because of its rough coating and breaks up if I use a pill cutter. Very seldom on special offer and when they are limited stock available in my local branches. 26 July 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Not too bad. I was advised to top up my magnesium levels a little and this seems to do the job, but I do find these tablets particularly hard to swallow for some reason. I think it could be the width/depth, or the fact the edges aren't rounded. I just struggle to get them down, despite the fact I take many more much larger tablets throughout the day. I'd still recommend them to anyone who asks about magnesium supplements, but if I could give one suggestion it would be to review the shape of the tablets. 31 July 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by I take these tablets to reduce night cramps in my legs and feet and they work well most of the time I do occasionally still have bad nights with cramp. They do not work for me in combatting tiredness and fatigue 07 January 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by I'm sure I was asked to review these tablets the last time I bought them! It speaks for itself that I have bought them again. 25 September 2013
  • 2016-10-27 T06:44:51.841-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_12, tr_12
  • loc_en_US, sid_60012650, prod, sort_default
2 next>>