For oral use.
Adults; Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Do not take if you;
- Are allergic to the active ingredients used to introduce or plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae)family such as daisies, marigolds, artichokes or any other ingredients.
- Are under the age of 18 years, or elderly
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary disorders, any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer.
- If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
- Are already taking a medicine for water retention.
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week.
Each coated tablet contains 100mg of Dandelion root(Taraxacum officinale L.), 18mg of extract (as dry extract) from Uva-ursi leaf) Extraction solvent; methanol 30% v/v, 15mg of extract (as dry extraction)from Buchu leaf (Agathosma betulina L.)(equivalent to 45mg of Buchu leaf) Extraction solvent; water. Also contains sucrose.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Store in the original packaging.
Always read the label.