1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C (for fan assisted ovens) / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. Gently rub together with cool clean hands the pastry mix with butter or pastry margarine.
3. Add the water gradually and mix until the pastry can be pressed together.
4. Roll out the pastry. Prevent the pastry sticking to the work surface by dusting generously with wheat and gluten free flour. Or try rolling out between two sheets of cling film.
5. For a golden colour brush with milk.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for approximately 20 – 30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown, checking that the pie filling is thoroughly cooked.
Cornflour, rice flour, chickpea flour, rice starch, sugar, stabalisers: guar gum & xanthan gum, raising agents: disodium diphosphate & sodium bicarbonate, salt.
May contain traces of nuts.
Although we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that product information is accurate, we are reliant on information from the manufacturers and suppliers. Ingredients and place of manufacture can change; and products may be manufactured or stored in an environment where allergens are present. You must check all packaging and labels carefully on each occasion before consuming/using the products to ensure they are free from the allergens you are avoiding.