We can’t even begin to tell you how tasty this is on a morning. If you’re worried about what is essentially cold porridge not being your thing, don’t be. This one’s tried and tested by Holland & Barrett and has had great reviews. Get your hit of filling chia seeds to keep hunger pangs at bay:
- 100g rolled oats
- 75g full fat yoghurt
- 250ml almond milk
- 1 x banana (roughly chopped)
- A sprinkling of chia seeds
- A small handful of blueberries & raspberries
- Throw your banana, almond milk and yogurt into a blender and blend until the consistency is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl (or glass like ours).
- Stir in all your oats.
- Cover, then pop your bowl or glass in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours – preferably overnight.
- Top with blueberries, raspberries and finally, supercharge with a sprinkling of chia seeds for a hit of extra goodness.
Handpicked content: Looking for some more inspiration? We think you’ll love these:
Shop our Food and Drink range.