Suitable for Gluten-free | Free from refined sugars
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 25 minutes (plus cooling and 30 minutes chilling)
Nutrients per 100g:
- 150g cranberries
- 100g pistachios, roughly chopped
- 300g gluten-free jumbo porridge oats
- 160g dates, finely chopped
- 200g butter
- 6 tbsp agave nectar
1. Heat the oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan/gas mark 4 and butter a 20x20cm tin. Combine the cranberries, pistachios and oats in a large bowl.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter and add in the agave nectar and dates. Cook gently for 5 minutes until the dates soften. Mix the butter through the oat mixture until fully combined and then spoon into the tin and smooth.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven and then allow to cool completely. Once the flapjacks are cooled, chill for at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares.