After a long day at work, there’s nothing better than a hearty dinner. Niki Webster from Rebel Recipes has created a stir fry that is easy to make, delicious and packed full of goodness.
Throughout winter we’re aiming to help you feel your best. Niki has created recipes that support our latest campaign, #WinterWise, that are not only tasty but good for you too.
Nutrients per serving:
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- ½ courgette sliced
- 2 handfuls sugar snaps – roughly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli sliced
- Handful Kalettes or sprouts – cut in half
- 80g Soba noodles
- 1 cup peas – defrosted
- Big handful coriander
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp tamari
- Big pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Big sprinkle of Flax, sunflower and pumpkin seeds
1. Add the coconut oil to a large pan. Once melted, add the onion and fry on a medium heat for 6-7 minutes until brown and soft.
2. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so.
3. Add the vegetables and fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked but still have some bite.
4. In a separate pan, add the soba noodles to boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
5. Finally add the peas, dressing and noodles to the pan and stir to combine. Top with coriander and Flax, sunflower & pumpkin
6. To make the dressing, add all the dressing ingredients to a jar and shake to combine.
We love this recipe because it’s packed full of good ingredients and is easy to make. You can also double the quantities to make more if needed, and share it with your family or friends. Saying that – once you’ve tried it, you’ll want to keep it all for yourself.
Niki has also prepared a fresh breakfast smoothie bowl that we know you’ll want to try.
Niki Webster is an award-winning plant-based blogger and holistic health coach. Niki creates recipes that are gluten free, refined sugar free and plant based. She finds that a light, natural diet makes her feel her best, and after trying her recipes yourself, we’re sure you’ll agree. Discover more from Niki on her blog.