A delightful and sweet treat full of Manuka honey goodness! Desserts needn’t feel naughty, get the whole family enjoying the benefits of Manuka honey with these tasty and easy-to-make mini-cheesecakes.
- 100g lemon shortbread biscuits
- 140g soft cheese
- 50ml double cream
- 1 tbsp. caster sugar
- 3 tbsp. Manuka honey
- 50g raspberries
- 40g strawberries
- 30g blackberries
- Place 2 x 10cm metal rings on plates. Put the shortbread biscuits in a bag and gradually crush them using a rolling pin before spreading between the two rings, pushing down into the bottom to form a base.
- Put the soft cheese into a mixing bowl, then whisk with the sugar, 2 tbsp. Manuka honey and double cream until soft peaks form.
- Spoon this mix into the rings, applying on top of the biscuit base. Spread the mix flat and place in the fridge to chill.
- When it’s time to serve, crush a third of your raspberries, strawberries and blackberries and mix with 1 tbsp. Manuka honey, then gently fold in the rest without crushing. Remove the rings using a knife around the inside edges or a blowtorch, before spooning your summer fruits mix on top.
If you haven’t got the time to bake, why not try easily supercharging your day with products such as Manuka honey nugget sweets or a Manuka infused tea blend?
Shop the Food and Drink range.