The perfect snack for kicking a sweet craving.
Nutrients per serving:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 175C.
2. Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
3. Add the dates and oil to the bananas and mix together.
4. Stir in the oats, vanilla essence, sunflower seeds and sultanas. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, so the oats absorb the oil.
5. Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper, and spoon in the mixture.
6. Bake at 175C for about 25-30 minutes.
7. Leave it to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
8. Enjoy – guilt free!
Original Recipe: http://www.ohsoaugust.com/2016/07/sugar-free-date-banana-flapjack.html
Follow her on social media: