Good for a guilt-free party snack.
- 900g sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 8 (64 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- Salt and pepper to season
- 250g cheddar cheese, grated
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick pan. Add the onions and garlic and stir gently until browned. Then add the sweet potato, spinach, oregano, chilli powder, cumin and cayenne powder. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
2. Once the sweet potatoes have softened, remove the pan from the heat and stir in a touch of salt and pepper. Evenly spread the sweet potato mixture onto the tortillas, sprinkling a handful of cheese into each
3. Fold the tortilla in half, over the top of the filling. Take another pan and heat a small amount of vegetable oil on a high heat
4. Place each filled tortilla in the pan, cooking on each side for a couple of minutes and serve.
Shop our Food & Drinks range