Try our App
Get 20% off your first order
Sign InOr create an account
Create an account
I've been taking this spray for about 5 months and recently had a blood test, which showed the spray actually works! Will definitely recommend! It's easier than having individual capsules.
Absolutely love this one, so many different tablets, capsule supplements makes it difficult to keep up. This one quick spray and go.
Best thing I ever bought I suffer with restless legs and I haven't had a good night's sleep for years. Sprayed on my legs and knees I could feel the benefit from it streight away. This is my second bottle. I have had unbroken sleep for 5 weeks.
BetterYou are the experts in pill-free supplements. Their products are scientifically formulated to deliver maximum nutrient absorption – with minimum fuss, to help you feel and live better.
Traditional tablet and capsule supplementation relies upon a digestive process that has evolved exclusively for food intake, and absorption cannot be universally guaranteed.
Their range focuses on the supplementation of those nutrients that have become underrepresented or simply omitted due to our modern diet and lifestyles.
• BetterYou products maximise nutrient delivery and subsequent uptake in the body, for greater benefit.
• Pioneering pill-free product range for customers who can’t take tablets or prefer
• not to.
• Supports those who follow restricted diets and suitable for people with malabsorption issues such as IBS, crohns or coeliac disease.
• Easy to use products – can be taken at any time, without water.
• Scientifically researched and formulated product range using high quality ingredients.
• Supported by clinical studies.
Ensuring their product range makes the least possible damage to the planet, they can proudly say all products are palm oil and palm oil derivative free, suitable for vegetarians, with many products also suitable for vegans and come packaged in planet-friendly plastics – all 100% recyclable.
Their commitment to sustainability has seen them launch The Better Planet Project, an eco-initiative that supports research into the impact climate change is having on the planet, from funding Antarctic expeditions to supporting local recycling projects – working towards a better planet.