Creative Nature Wholegrain Banana Bread Mix 250g
Creative Nature Wholegrain Banana Bread Mix 250g
Order by 1pm, collect same day.
Order after 1pm, collect next day. (excluding Sundays)
Delivery within 3 to 6 days (excludes Sunday)
£4.99 or FREE when you spend £60 - Order by 8pm
£4.99 or FREE when you spend £60
*Not available on orders via PayPal express
Banana Bread Baking Mix
A household must have and one of our most cherished baking mixes: our Classic Banana Bread Mix! We can proudly claim that our Banana Bread Mix is the no.1 in the UK and even a bestseller on Amazon! To make it even better, this mix is not only vegan but is completely top 14 allergen free. Not only that, but it’s also sweetener free as well! We wanted to make sure that anyone and everyone can enjoy this delicious, nut free treat. Our brand is all about creating choice and ease for those who may struggle to find mixes that they can enjoy with their food allergies, whether it be from allergens or even dietary choices, we don’t want anybody feeling left out. Our packaging boasts both a standard and a vegan recipe, both of which are easy to follow and we’ve even included some of our top tips to make your bake even more delicious. So, what better way to get rid of those brown bananas you have sitting in your kitchen than to use them to create your next dairy and egg free cake. You can have your slices warm out of the oven or freeze them for a later date. This dairy free baking mix is no hassle and no fuss so it’s the perfect Sunday bake and we have lots of easy baking recipes for beginners. If you needed more convincing, we even had several celebrities make this mix during Lockdown, including Leigh- Anne and Jade from Little Mix. Why not snack on some of our vegan protein bars and nut free Gnawbles whilst doing some gluten free baking. If you head over to our social media, you’ll see all the fun we have customising our own banana breads, from Biscoff marbles to hidden fruit; this mix is truly versatile. We’ve had several people try and recreate our delicious white chocolate and raspberry banana bread recipe, so if you fancy a chocolate kick, why not try this easy to bake recipe out?
Top 14 Allergen Free means: Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Egg Free, Soya Free, Wheat Free, Milk Free, Sesame Free, Lupin Free, Celery Free, Mustard Free, Sulphites Free, Molluscs Free, Crustaceans Free, Fish Free. Our Products are also fully Nut free, Gluten Free and Vegan with no ‘May Contains’.
36 Central Avenue, West Molesey, Surrey, KT8 2QZ
The subjective customer reviews below are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Holland & Barrett. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated.
Find out more
Brown Rice Flour, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Milled Flaxseed, Banana Chips (8%), Baking Powder (mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonates), Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Always read the label before use
|Average Values per 100g|
|Energy||1536kJ / 363kcal|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||43.1g|
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
• 3 Large Ripe Bananas (about 400g when peeled)
• 40g Dairy Free Spread
• Pinch of Cinnamon (optional) Store mix in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Baked bread can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for 2 months.
• 2 Large Ripe Bananas
• 40g Butter/ Dairy Free Spread
• 1 Large Egg
• Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE
• Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
• Mash up the bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork, then pop all ingredients in and give a good stir (singing loudly at this point is reported to improve taste).
• Spoon the yummy mixture into a greaseproof 1lb loaf tin, or two mini loaf tins. #
• Bake for 25 mins, until beautifully brown on top, then carefully remove (using oven gloves!), cover with tin foil and bake for another 20 mins.
• Share with friends, or gobble it all up, your choice! Want to make your banana bread even more awesome? Try these top tips:
• Chocolate Lover? Add a handful of choc chips in the mix or stir some melted dark choc in for a marbled cake effect.
• Icing Queen? Simple icing idea – just mix dairy free spread with icing sugar until it’s sweet enough for you! Add vanilla, Creative Nature Cacao Powder or anything you like, just remember to show us what you create!
New Food that loves you back
100s of foods bursting with benefitsDiscover the new range