What is it?
Holland and Barrett Kids Omega-3 chewy capsules are a yummy blackcurrant flavour suitable for your little ones 3+ years and above. These chewable capsules contain Omega 3 with Vitamins A, C, D and E – and help to support brain health, heart and vision.
- Contains Omega 3 With Vitamins A, C, D and E
- Supports Brain Health, Normal Heart Function and Vision
- Suitable For 3+ Years Old
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Essential fatty acids need to be ingested from food as they are not naturally produced by the human body. One of the best sources is oily fish, but its distinctive taste is unappealing for many children. Conveniently, these capsules provide the essential fatty acids but without the fishy taste; perfect for children over the age of 3.
- EPA and DHA are essential Omega-3 fatty acids which are commonly found in fish oils. DHA supports the maintenance of vision and normal brain function, and the beneficial effect can be obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA. When 250mg of DHA is taken with 250mg of EPA it also contributes to normal heart function. The beneficial effect can be obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of EPA and DHA.
- Vitamin D is one of the body’s most important vitamins, helping it with a variety of tasks: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and is very important for the body’s structural system, maintaining normal bone and muscle function.
Vegetable Fat (Palm Oil), Fish Oil(Fish), Humectant (Glycerol), Capsule Shell (Gelatine)(Fish), Flavourings (Blackcurrant Flavouring, Forest Fruit Flavouring, Lemon Oil), Sweeteners (Mannitol, Sucralose, Sucralose), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin C (Calcium-L-ascorbate), Colour (Vegetable Carbon), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Modified Maize Starch(Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites), Thickener (Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol). for allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Always read the label before use
|Two chewy capsules contain:|
|Vitamin A||400ug (1334 I.U., 50% NRV)|
|Vitamin D||5ug (200 I.U., 100% NRV)|
|Vitamin E||3mg aTE (4.5 I.U., 25% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||60mg (75% NRV)|
|EPA Fish Oil||400mg*|
* Typically providing: EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 36mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 168mg, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids = 240mg
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. All supplements containing Vitamin A (preformed Retinol) are best avoided by those who regularly eat liver and products made from liver.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Take 2 Capsule(s) per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought