This one is out of stock, see these alternatives
What is it?
Holland & Barrett Folic Acid and Vitamin D3 tablets provide essential nutritional support during conception and pregnancy. Folate is used by our bodies to make new cells, whilst Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function and the immune system.
- Good Source of Folic Acid and Vitamin D3
- Essential Nutritional Support During Conception and Pregnancy
- Folic Acid Can Help Prevent Birth Defects
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Folic acid is recommended before and during pregnancy; NHS guidance also states that if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, you should take a daily Vitamin D supplement of 10μg.
- Folic acid is the supplement form of a B vitamin called Folate that’s used by our bodies to make new cells. This vitamin works hard to support the rapid cell growth that happens during the early development of tissues and organs in the first weeks of pregnancy.
Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid).
Always read the label before use
|Each tablet contains: %NRV*|
|Folic Acid||400ug 200%|
|*NRV = Nutritional Reference Value|
Take 1 Tablet/tablets per day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vegan / Vegetarian
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought