What is it?
When we talk about Vitamin B, we’re actually talking about a combination of several different vitamins, rather than just one on its own. There are eight B vitamins in total, and they each play an essential role in various processes within the human body. The eight B Vitamins are: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folate or folic acid) and B12 (cobalamin).
- Helps Reduce Tiredness and Fatigue
- Supports Normal Energy Yielding Metabolism
- Suitable For Vegetarians and Vegans
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Vitamin B has a wide range of functions in the human body including helping to support the normal breakdown of carbohydrates in the body, as well as supporting the transportation of nutrients to where they are needed.
- Vitamin B12 can help to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue. It also helps to support normal energy yielding metabolism.
- B vitamins are water soluble, which means that they can dissolve in water. Most of the B vitamins cannot be stored by the body and therefore must be obtained through your diet each day. B Vitamins can be more difficult to get in your daily diet if you follow a vegan diet. If you do find it difficult to get enough B12 vitamin through your diet, then it might be a good idea to take a daily Vitamin B supplement containing B12 to keep your levels topped up.
Holland & Barrett International Limited, Barling Way, CV10 7RH, UK
Holland & Barrett Limited, 45 Henry St, D01 E9X8, Ireland