Dosage: Adults and elderly: 1 or 2 tablets daily. The tablets must be swallowed whole or with a little water.
Each film-coated tablet contains: 334mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (5-7:1) (equivalent to 1670mg – 2338mg of St John’s Wort).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.
Tablet core: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid.
Tablet coating: Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Yellow (E172), Titanium Dioxide (E171), Purified Talc.
Do not exceed the stated dose. You must read the enclosed leaflet before taking this product.
Do not use if you:
• Are under 18
• Are pregnant or breast-feeding
• Are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Are suffering from depression or think you may be
• Are about to undergo surgery
St John’s Wort products should not be taken at the same time as certain medicines including:
• Many prescribed by your doctor
• Hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
• Some you can get without prescription.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product