For oral use.
Adults; Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Do not take if you;
- Are allergic to the active ingredients used to introduce or plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae)family such as daisies, marigolds, artichokes or any other ingredients.
- Are under the age of 18 years, or elderly
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary disorders, any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer.
- If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
- Are already taking a medicine for water retention.
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week.
Each coated tablet contains 100mg of Dandelion herb with root (Taraxacum officinale F. H. Wigg), 9.70 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Uva-ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.) (equivalent to 29-58 mg of Uva-ursi leaf). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% v/v and 11.25 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Buchu leaf (Agathosma betulina L.) (equivalent to 30-60 mg of Buchu leaf). Extraction solvent: water. Also contains sucrose.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.