1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C (for fan assisted ovens) / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. Gently rub together with cool clean hands the pastry mix with butter or pastry margarine.
3. Add the water gradually and mix until the pastry can be pressed together.
4. Roll out the pastry. Prevent the pastry sticking to the work surface by dusting generously with wheat and gluten free flour. Or try rolling out between two sheets of cling film.
5. For a golden colour brush with milk.
6. Bake in the centre of the oven for approximately 20 – 30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown, checking that the pie filling is thoroughly cooked.
Cornflour, rice flour, chickpea flour, rice starch, sugar, stabalisers: guar gum & xanthan gum, raising agents: disodium diphosphate & sodium bicarbonate, salt.
May contain traces of nuts.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.