What is it?
PE Nutrition Performance Gainer contains everything you need to help support weight gain and build muscle healthily in one easy-to-make drink. Powerful yet simple, this weight gainer makes it easy and convenient to add additional calories to your diet without forgetting the all-important ingredients. Each serving provides high-quality protein, energising fast-release carbohydrates and slow-releasing complex carbohydrates, as well as those all-important branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- 25g Of Protein Per Serving
- Supports Muscle Building and Weight Gain
- Combined Blend of Slow and Fast Release Carbohydrate
What Are the Benefits of This Supplement?
- Performance Gainer helps you to increase daily calories as well as protein to make sure your body has everything it requires to support those muscles. A substantial 69.5g of carbs, 25g of protein and just 6.2g of fat in each serving equates to an impressive 451 calories you need to support your gain. Including PE Nutrition Performance Gainer alongside a healthy diet and exercise should help you gain weight and build muscles, as well as support your fitness goals.
- Performance Gainer puts several carbohydrate sources to work++ offering a blend of faster acting simple carbs and slower acting complex carbs. The fast-absorbing carbohydrates will jump straight into action to nourish your body with energy, and the complex carbs are great for a slow and steady release of energy throughout the day. ++Provided by oat flour (slow) and fructose (fast).
- This chocolate flavoured PE Nutrition Performance Gainer is very easy to mix, meaning you can enjoy it in several super-tasty ways: mix with milk for a chocolate milkshake, or even add a protein lift to your favourite recipes, such as chocolatey pancakes, brownies, cupcakes, and other bakes.
Maltodextrin, Milk Protein (Whey Protein Concentrate (23%), Oat Flour, Fructose, Fat Reduced Cacoa Powder (8%), Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Fat Powder (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin), Flavouring, Salt, MCT-Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides of Palm Kernel Oil, Glucose Syrup, Milk Protein, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium phosphate), Thickener: Cellulose Gum. May contain traces of Soy and Egg. For Allergens - see ingredients in bold
Always read the label before use
|Per 100g / 120g Serving|
|Energy KJ||1587.5KJ / 1905KJ|
|Energy kCal||375kCal / 451kCal|
|Protein||20.8g / 25g|
|Carbohydrates||57.9g / 69.5g|
|- of which sugars||20.4g / 24.5g|
|Fats||5.1g / 6.2g|
|- of which saturates||2g / 2.4g|
|Salt||0.74g / 0.89g|
Do not exceed two shakes daily.
Vegetarian Quality Assured Gluten Free
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.
Blend four 30g scoops (120g) of Performance Gainer with 300ml of water or whole milk. For best results, use an electric blender and once mixed the product should be consumed within 20 minutes. Skimmed milk may be substituted for whole milk for less fat, kilocalories and cholesterol. For quicker weight gain, boost your kilocalorie intake by blending your shake with ingredients like ice cream, nuts, honey, fresh berries, bananas and other foods that are high in kilocalories. Ensure adequate hydration during and after training - Minimum of six to eight glasses of water daily. Weight Gain Plan: For weight gain programs of about one kilogram per week, try one (120g) to two (240g) shakes mixed as directed per day. Muscle Builder Training Program: Drink two shakes daily, one a few hours before your workout and one an hour after your workout. Do not exceed two shakes daily.
Customers also like
Top sellers in category
Customers also bought