Scentchips Easter Lily provides a smooth, powerful and feminine fragrance. The lily is identified as the iconic flower that marks the arrival of spring. Bring a fresh, inspiring atmosphere to your home any time of the year.
Scentchips are colourful wax chips that release a wonderful and intense fragrance when placed in a ceramic burner. Enjoy the intensity of single scents or combine different fragrances to create your own personal blend!
Place at least 3 Scentchips in the ScentBurner / Warmer. Position the ScentBurner / Warmer unobstructed on a level surface. 2 ScentChips last : 4 hrs 3 ScentChips last : 6 hrs Melts can be warmed and cooled as many times as required.
2 ScentChips last : 4 hrs 3 ScentChips last : 6 hrs Melts can be warmed and cooled as many times as required.
Always read the label
Scentchips are made using a specifically developed mix of paraffin-soya wax, fragrance oils and colourings.
- Position the ScentBurner / Warmer unobstructed on a level surface
- Do not move the holder containing the liquid
- Do not leave burning candles unattended
- Only use tea lights suitable for ceramic ScentBurners
- Never let the wax and ScentBurner/Warmer come into contact with water
- Use a scentBurner/Warmer for melting Scentchips only
- Not suitable for consumption or topical application
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.