Looks like you may need to upgrade your browser

We're sorry, we no longer support the web browser that you are using

For the best best experience, please update your browser, or try using a different browser

(We promise it'll be worth it)

Upgrade the to latest version or continue anyway

teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea 15 Temples

By Teapigs
teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea 15 Temples

teapigs Liquorice and Peppermint Tea 15 Temples

By Teapigs

Delivery Options

Description

  • How does it taste? Sweet, liquorice, mint and sweet again.
  • Naturally caffeine free.
  • Great Taste 2016- 2 Stars

"Well liquorice, for a start, which has been used for centuries, is hugely popular with the Dutch and tastes so much better with peppermint than sherbet dips. Which is why, we've blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink that is irresistibly moreish, if I say so myself." Louise


Our tea temples: We use quality whole leaf only, not the dust found in regular tea bags; whole leaf is best. A tea worthy of worship belongs in our biodegradable "tea temple" - our spacious, transparent mesh bag allowing maximum room for perfect infusion.

Customer Reviews

5/5 stars

Ingredients

Full ingredients

Liquorice root (70%), peppermint leaves (30%)

Always read the label before use

Additional Info

Directions:

1 tea temple per person. Infuse in boiling water. Brew for 3+ minutes.

Advisory information:

Contains liquorice: people suffering from Hypertension should avoid excessive consumption. Made in a factory that handles nuts.

Remember to:

We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.

Customers also like











































Your previously viewed items











































Hello there

How can we help you today?

If you have a question about an order, one of our products or a general enquiry.

Customer service

Our team are here to help, click here for advice or support