1. Prime skin using your PHB serum to create the perfect base. You can also apply directly to clean skin.
2. Dispense a small amount of product onto the back of your hand. A little goes a long way.
3. For best results use PHB’s Vegan Liquid Foundation brush to apply. Alternatively, use a sponge or your fingertips.
4. Apply in small circular motions, covering the entire complexion.
5. Repeat to build your desired level of coverage.
Aqua & *Citrus aurantium (Neroli Floral Water),
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,
*Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,
*Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil,
*Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
*Argania spinosa (Argan) Seed Oil,
Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract,
*Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,
*Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract,
*Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Acai) ,
*Lactobacillus/Ace- rola Cherry Ferment (Acerola),
*Spirulina platensis (Algae),
*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea),
*Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (Lycii Berry),
*Mangifera Indica (Mango),
*Punica granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate),
*Rosa canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip),
*Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil,
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid),
*Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Vanilla),
*Litsea Cubeba (May Chang),
*Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil,
+/- CI 77019 (Mica),
CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide),
CI 77492 (Yellow Iron Oxide),
CI 77491 (Red Iron Oxide),
CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide).
*Certified Organic Ingredients. No nano particles or bulking agents.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.