Direction for use:
two capsules with a full glass of water 30 minutes before main meals, and if
needed one or two in between meals, to reduce portion sizes and avoid snack
attacks. Do not exceed nine (9) capsules daily.
Each capsule contains:
Active ingredient: Redusure™, a proprietary blend of
high-swelling capacity dietary fibres.
potassium bicarbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
• Do not take Hunger Buddy during pregnancy or whilst
breastfeeding, or if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5. It´s recommended
that you calculate your BMI before and during use.
• Hunger Buddy must be taken as a whole capsule with a full
glass of water (approximately 250ml). Do not open the capsule and avoid taking
powder form to avoid choking.
• Please consult your healthcare professional before taking
- If you are diabetic, as Hunger Buddy may flatten plasma
glucose levels that consequently reduce insulin secretion. Diabetic patients
may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic
- If you are taking any cholesterol-lowering medication
- If you are taking any Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE)
inhibitors, Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), potassium-sparing diuretics
- If you have renal function impairment, as this product
contains a source of potassium
- If you are on a low iodine diet, as this product contains
trace amount of iodine
- If any medical condition exists
• It is recommended to take other medications at least one
hour before, or four hours after taking Hunger Buddy. Adjust dosage with
reference to a healthcare professional.
The incidence of adverse side effects being reported was
very rare ( 0.01%).
These hypersensitivity reactions were typical of food
allergies, like rash, itching, slight swelling and mild gastrointestinal upset.
In such cases, treatment should be discontinued.
• For beneficial action of fibres on gastrointestinal
transit, it is recommended to drink at least 2L of water a day. Slight
constipation could occur in case of limited liquid intake. If constipation
persists despite adequate fluid intake, please consult your healthcare
Don´t take this product if you are allergic to sulphur-containing products
(such as sulfites) or any of the ingredients listed. If you experience any
allergic symptoms, such as skin rashes or difficulty in breathing or any other
side effects, please consult your doctor immediately.
We go to great efforts to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time that the page was last edited. As we are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our consumer needs, consumers, particularly those that suffer from allergies and intolerances, should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product that is delivered, prior to use or consumption.