- Joined Holland & Barrett: January 2018
- Qualifications: Bsc in Nutrition, Registered Associate Nutritionist, Certification in Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donia started her career as a freelance nutritionist, later she joined Nestle as their Market Nutritionist to help support their healthier product range, before joining the team at Holland & Barrett in January 2018.
Donia has 6 years experience as a Nutritionist and also works with clients on a one to one basis to support their goals which include weight loss, prenatal and postnatal nutrition, and children’s health.
Areas of expertise
- Weight management
- Plant-based nutrition
- Special diets
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Disease risk reduction
Articles written by Donia:
- Vitamin D deficiency: how to identify and treat
- High blood pressure diet: Could DASH be the answer?
- 6 of the best dairy-free protein powders
- Guide to the microbiome. Is my microbiome healthy?
At Holland & Barrett, we do everything we can to know the ins and outs of our products so that we can help inform you about the best health and wellbeing choices for you. That’s why the authors writing our help and advice articles, recipes and guides are specialists. To find out more about any of our authors and what they specialise in, click on their photo below.