Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 0 minutes (chilling time overnight)
- 50g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp raisins or sultanas
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 100ml Provamel almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 apple, grated
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp Provamel coconut yogurt
- Handful of berries (blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
1. The night before, mix together the oats, raisins or sultanas and cinnamon in a tub or kilner jar.
2. Stir in the almond milk, vanilla, grated apple and lemon juice and mix well. Cover and leave in the fridge.
3. In the morning top your soaked oats with the yogurt, berries, pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds. Now enjoy!
Shop our Food and Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com