Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
- 1 tsp Tiana coconut oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 large handfuls of spinach leaves
- 1 x serving Eat Water Penne pasta
- 300ml Provamel almond milk
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Large pinch of ground nutmeg
- Large pinch lo-salt and black pepper
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
1. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan then add the leek, garlic and oregano. Cook for 8-10 minutes until softened, then remove from the heat.
2. Meanwhile prepare the pasta according to packet instructions then drain.
3. Place the almond milk in a small saucepan and bring to just under the boil. Mix together the cornflour with a little water to form a paste, then pour this into the milk and whisk for a few minutes until it starts to thicken up nicely.
4. Stir in the nutritional yeast, nutmeg and seasoning, then stir through the cooked leeks, drained pasta and spinach to heat through.
5. Serve out onto a plate, decorate with fresh parsley then enjoy straight away!
Shop our Food & Drink range.
Curated by www.spamellab.com