Suitable for Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
- 50g porridge oats
- 200ml Provamel almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending how sweet you like it)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
For the banana slices:
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tsp Tiana coconut oil
- 1 generous tbsp peanut butter
1. Place the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in a small pan. Bring to almost the boil, then simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly, until thickened.
2. Meanwhile heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan then arrange the banana slices in one single layer to coat.
3. Gently flip them over and continue to cook until lightly brown on the other side.
4. Spoon the porridge into a bowl and top with the peanut butter and flaked almonds. Arrange the banana slices on top and enjoy while warm.Shop our Food & Drink range. Curated by www.spamellab.com