Recipe by Gem’s Wholesome Kitchen
Suitable for Vegan diets
Prep time 15 mins
Makes 2 large portions
For the salad
- 1 large bunch kale stalks removed and washed
- ½ Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado sliced
- 1 tbsp Pimp My Salad Sea Superfood
- 1 tbsp Pimp My Salad Parm Cheez
For the croutons
- 1 slice of day old bread cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Pimp My Salad’ Parm Cheez
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 160°C. To make the croutons, tear your bread into chunks, lightly toss in olive oil and the Pimp My Salad’ Parm Cheez. Bake for 10 mins on 160°C. Leave to one side to cool.
Put the kale in a large bowl and pour over 1 tbsp olive oil. Rub into the kale for a few minutes until coated. Then add all the rest of the salad ingredients including croutons.
To make the Caesar dressing, put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for a few minutes until smooth.
Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until completely coated. Eat and enjoy!
Shop Food & Drink