Prep time 15 Minutes
Nutrients per serving:
In need of a chocolate fix? Have we got the thing for you! These Fudgy Vegan Brownies are deliciously indulgent AND contain Vega Essentials! So as well as your chocolate fix, you’re also getting a dose of protein, fibre, omega-3 and 13 essential vitamins! What’s not to love?
- 150g pecan nuts, plus 12 reserved pecan nuts for decoration
- 300g pitted medjool dates
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 scoops (108 g) Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 2 small cooked sweet potatoes
1. Add the pecan nuts to a food processor and blend into a flour.
2. Scoop the flesh from the sweet potatoes and add to the food processor, along with the 2 tbsp cocoa powder, pinch of salt, the dates and the Chocolate Vega® Essentials.
3. Blend everything together into a smooth mixture.
4. Line a small square deep sided baking dish with parchment paper and spoon in the mixture, squashing this right into the corners and levelling it out with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill for two hours.
5. Dust the surface of the brownie with the remaining cocoa powder and cut into 16 small squares. Press a pecan nut into the top of each brownie square to finish.