Suitable for: Gluten-free | Wheat-free | Dairy-free | Vegan | No refined sugar
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Nutrients per serving:
- 150g frozen berries
- 80g strawberries
- 150ml coconut water
- 4 tbsp chopped pineapple (fresh or canned in juice)
- 1 Holland & Barrett acai capsule
1. Place the frozen berries, strawberries, coconut water and pineapple in a blender. Carefully break open the acai capsule and tip out the contents in the blender.
2. Whizz up until smooth and quite thick.
3. Pour straight into a bowl, decorate with your toppings how you wish (ready for that Instagram photo) then eat immediately!
Curated by www.spamellab.com